The WOTC benefits from increasing bipartisan support. This group of incentives is expected to grow considerably in the next few decades.
Most states now have equivalent programs, and administrative agencies to help simplify / take them.
States have developed variable hiring and enterprise zone credits supplementing these results.
Companies hiring employees from the following groups are eligible for a tax credit
- Veterans: Variable, enables up to $9,600.00 / yr.
- Rehabilitation: $2,400.00 / yr.
- Ex-Felon: $2,400.00 / yr.
- Enterprise Zone: $2,400.00 / yr.
- Summer Youth: $1,200.00 / yr.
- Welfare (TANF/LTFAR): $2,400.00 / yr.
- Food Stamps (SNAP): $2,400.00 / yr.
- Social Security: $2,400.00 / yr.
- Long-term Unemployed: $2,400.00 / yr.
Credits are the most powerful tax tool, reducing tax dollar-for-dollar up to the credit ceiling.
Until the grace period expires, the incentive can be taken from 1/1/2015.
We have teams of CPAs, attorneys, and programmers which have interpreted and simplified the application process.
Our team has integrated relevant technical and accounting documents necessary to file the credit.